The OfficeNow presentation is one of the 3 types of documents offered in the complete talkspirit collaborative office suite allowing your users to work efficiently together.
Create a presentation
To create a presentation, click the Presentation icon from the General News Feed, Group News Feed, or File Area.
A window opens with a blank presentation.
Editing and formatting a presentation
- Click on Untitled Document on the right in the top banner to give it a title.
- Enter your text and format it with the options in the Home menu.
- Click on the Add Slide icon to insert new slides into your presentation.
- To undo or redo an action, click Undo or Redo on the left side of the Home menu.
All changes made to the presentation are recorded continuously. You can leave the presentation at any time without fear.
Working together, version management
The presence of several people online on the document is visible by an icon in the upper right-hand banner of the document.
Double-click on a word or select a content then select Add Comments by right-clicking to add a comment or via the action with the same name in the Collaboration menu.
When you change a document, the changes you make to it generate new versions. These versions can be kept so that you can distinguish the changes made between 2 versions and return to a previous version if necessary.
The display of versions is available in the File menu (coming soon).
Compatibility with Microsoft Powerpoint
Microsoft PowerPoint files shared within a group can be opened and edited in Talkspirit's OfficeNow suite.
To work together on a Powerpoint document,
- Load the file in the Filespace of the desired group
- Click on the document (.ppt or .pptx extension) to open it in OfficeNow.
Presentations can be downloaded in Microsoft Powerpoint format to OfficeNow from the File menu and then Download as or from the Download File action in Talkspirit.
- OfficeNow collaborative documents - to learn more about permissions and rights, actions available on the document in file space, hosting and storage