An event is a type of contribution characterized by having a date and one or more participants.
The event's visibility depends on the recipients it is addressed to:
- In a group: all users in your team/organization can access the event, but only group members can participate in the discussion
- In a private group: only group members can access the event and participate
- One or more members: only the indicated members can access the event and participate
All posted events can be accessed from the Events link on the main navbar.
On this page, it is possible to choose the desired view: calendar / list / cards.
Each event can be identified by color according to the group it belongs to.
Posting an event
To post an event:
- Click on Schedule an event or click directly on a block within the calendar itself.
- Complete the title, date, content (optional), location (optional), recipients and if Request for invitation answers
- Click on the Publish button
Once the event has been posted, members who can access your event can indicate their participation.
You can also edit or delete an event.
Exporting events from your talkspirit calendar to another calendar
- Click on the Synchronise button at the top left of the Calendar page
- Copy the indicated URL