talkspirit allows you to integrate the web services you work with on a daily basis.
To show the list of available services:
- Click the gear icon at the top of the left-hand navigation menu
- Click on the Integrations link
Services for what?
Each day we work with more and more web services. These services allow teams to work more effectively in every field: marketing, sales, customer relations, development, human resources, logistics...to name just a few.
By integrating the major web services available to talkspirit, we hope to offer teams and organizations a unique consultation and interaction interface for the entire range of activities within these services which should be shared with others.
Some integration examples:
- Facebook: be notified of new posts on your company's page or in a public group you belong to
- RSS: automatically receive notifications of new publications on your topics to watch
- Trello: be notified of new cards posted in one of your boards and their activity
- Twitter: be notified of a new mention or tweet published with a hashtag
The following web services are available to directly integrate with talkspirit:
You can also configure incoming webhooks.
Thanks to the Zapier service, talkspirit can connect with more than 500 web services.