Outgoing Webhooks allow you to listen for triggers in talkspirit posts, which will then send relevant data to external URL(s) in real-time.
With Zapier, you can send data to other services (Trello, Salesforce, Pipedrive, Zendesk and more than 700 other services) without writing a line of code:
- for instance, you can use labels to generate automatically Trello Cards each time a post is applied a certain label in talkspirit.
- You can also export all published posts of a group to a Google spreadsheet
Use cases are infinite!
Configure an outgoing webhook on talkspirit
- Click the gear icon at the top of the left-hand navigation menu
- Click on the Integrations link
Use Zapier to send data to other services
If you want to user Zapier to send data to other services, you have to:
- Click on Make a Zap
- Choose Webhook Zapier as Trigger app
- Ignore the "Pick off a child key" step
- Zapier provides a URL to copy to the talkspirit webhook settings. Configure your webhook on talkspirit and submit.
- Validate on Zapier
- Zapier is waiting for a webhook to be sent so that it can parse the data: you have to trigger the webhook on talkspirit (by publishing a new post in the group or applying a label).
- Once the webhook is sent, Zapier should indicate that it was received and should show the format of the data.
- You can then just configure an "Action app"